Logorrhoea

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Never before did I feel like talking to self through this medium. Never before did I have an urge to speak out loud and then keep it on record. Guess its time to catch up on the generation gap and (shrug of my avuncular image :D... it will be hard but then lets try)....

Had a very nice argument/discussion with Rawoof and Akansha today. Although I was mostly on the loosing side of the argument, I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I learn a lot by being on the loosing side [at other times I just lose and get nothing out of it :)]. Haven't returned Siva's call ....been 2 weeks. Siva u reading .....I got u in my memory ...will call u someday... don't lose your sleep waiting for my phone call ...:P.

Thought for the day: I hate cold weather! (I would have gladly gone to hell...was told it has nice hot furnaces and stuff....but then my grandma told me that Hell's right here on Earth)...thats enough thinking for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home