Logorrhoea

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

To blog is to blah

Looks like I cannot justify the title of this blog.("Lagorr.."- just 3 writings in almost 4 months) ... don't know if that's good or bad....I'll take that to be good (as I always take it that way). Spring break is happening and I haven't yet made good use of it.... need to think about that a little more... and then some more...

I was so enthusiastic when i began writing this post but abhi kuch jyada mazaa nahin aa raha ...this is what is happening to me lately.... i have lost the measure of happiness....

I used to keep a good budget/account of happiness ...how much to spend ...how much left in the account...where to buy more from ... where to get the good deals from...etc. Now-a-days there is a lot of unaccounted happiness and then when the Happiness Bank sends me the happycard bill ... it usually comes with a surcharge ... and it looks like what I need is some organized spending and clearly state to everyone what the terms and conditions are... anyway. It was not always like this...there were days when I had unlimited happiness ... but woh din gaye ... i hope i get them again sometime in future.... i think they will come back after I get really old ...

Here is a small poem ....just like thought for the day ... original hai but angrezi mein hai:

Full of it

Sun rises for me, evening dusks for me
some even tell me you are one and only

listen to me I have seen it,

Don't tell me I know it,

told me the wise man,
once too often and you are full of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home